- Malaysia Skills Certification (SKM) in Automotive Servicing
Level 2,3 (JPK)(TP-300-2:2013/TP-300-3:2013)
- IMI Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (INT-LV3-D)
- IMI Quality Assured Diploma in Advanced Automotive Technology (QAA-TJSKIL-01)
- IMI Quality Assured Programme in Automotive Sales and Service Management (QAA-TJSKIL-02)
- IMI Quality Assured Programme in Advanced Mechatronic (QAA-TJSKIL-03)
This level 3 qualification awarded by IMI covers the technical needs for today's motor vehicle repair industry, including the diagnostic of complex system faults and advanced system operations. It provides the essential knowledge for service technicians working on light vehicles (cars and vans) in all types of workshop, dealerships and maintenance depots.
It is a learning program whereby students are involved in both theory and practical aspects of the following: Diagnosis and Rectification of Engine and Component Faults, Chassis System Faults and Auxiliary Equipment Electrical Faults.
Students also gain a broad knowledge and understanding of health and safety in the workplace and other skills associated with working in a workshop.
The student's knowledge is assessed by IMI Awards set practical assessments in a motor vehicle workshop environment.
Entry Requirement : 15 years old and above
Course Duration :
Certificates awarded upon course completion :
1. SKM L2-L3, (JPK, Malaysia). National Skill Certificate Level 2 to Level 3
2. IMI QA Programme in Advanced Automotive Technology
3. IMI QA Programme in Automotive Sales and Service Management
4. IMI QA Programme in Advanced Automotive Mechatronics